These biscuits are both gluten free and low carb.
- 400g Almond Flour (20g carbs)
- 2 Large Eggs (1.5g carbs)
- 1 tsp Salt (0g carbs)
- 2 tbsp Chia Seeds (1g carbs)
- Mix dry ingredients together
- Add eggs and mix until it looks like a dough
- Flatten 1/2 dough between 2 pieces of parchment paper until it is about 1/16″ thick
- Bake at 180C for 12-minutes
This cracker is a great base for other crackers if you add other herbs and spices, for example:
- Rosemary & Garlic
- Garlic & Parmesan
This recipe makes two trays of crackers, which I cut into 6×6 or 36 crackers. Using Wooworth’s Brand Almond Meal / Flour this makes biscuits with about 2 grams of carbs per 6 x cracker serve.